Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
Great News! We are moving forward into the “yellow” phase of reopening. It will look and feel different. We will continue to keep the safety and health of not only ourselves, but all of you as we begin to reopen. The schedule for the reopening of our church on Saturday, June 6th & Sunday, June 7th, with the safety guidelines given to us through the Archdiocese will be as follows:
○ The dispensation from attending Mass is still in effect!
○ PLEASE stay home if you are not feeling well!
○ Those attending Mass, ages 3 years old and up, should have a mask on.
○ All Masses will be in the lower Church.
○ We will only have the Jackson st. and parking lot entrances open to come into the church, please use the hand sanitizer available to you. You may exit from all doors.
○ We will have pews taped off to ensure social distancing. Please sit in those that are not taped.
○ The first center aisle pews will be designated and saved for handicapped seating.
○ We will offer Communion during the Mass. We ask that you proceed, single file in the center aisle maintaining 6 feet between you and the person in front of you. Please keep your mask on until you are in front of the priest, replacing it after you receive the Blessed Sacrament. Holy Communion will be offered in the hand. If you wish to receive Our Lord on the tongue, we ask that you line up last in the center aisle.
○ There will be no missals in the pews.
○ There will be no offertory procession or collection. A basket will be available in Front of the Sanctuary, for you to drop off your Sunday offering